- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
The top of the range 12 x 6 Match Goal is the FA recommended sized goal for seven-a-side league play. The goal can be used by clubs, academies and schools. It will fit in to the slightly larger garden.
The goal and net are completely weatherproof and can be left outside all year round.
The Samba Goals sold by The Soccer Store are the only portable goals that we would recommend. These are the original portable goals manufactured in the UK by Samba Sports and in our opinion still the best. There may be cheaper goals around but we feel none are built to the same quality as these.
The goal measures 12ft wide by 6ft high and is 60 inches deep. The durable 68mm high impact uPVC material used by Samba on these goals make them very strong and sturdy.
The 12 x 6 match goals have been tested and comply with the relevant British Safety Standard BS8462:2005.
The Match Goals feature:
• Samba Locking System – ensuring that all of the parts stay locked together.
• Extended top and bottom run back with a roof to the net.
• Ground anchor positions clearly marked on the tubing.
Take a look at our Samba Goal Guide for more help choosing your goal
• A quality British product made in the UK. Full 12 month no quibble guarantee.
• Virtually Indestructible goal frame manufactured from 68mm High Impact UPVC.
• Completely weatherproof and can be left outside all year round.
• Recommended Mini Soccer Goals
• Portable goal complete with carry bag. Includes goal frame, net, clips and ground anchors.
• Despatched on a next working day service - Delivery 1 – 2 working days.
• 5 star customer service from The Soccer Store.
• Priced per goal.
FA recommended size for Mini Soccer 7-a-side football.
Complies to: BSi safety standard BS8462:2005
Goal Size 12ft wide x 6ft wide
Depth of Goal: 60 inches
Here is what our customers say about the 12 x 6 Match Goal
• This was brought for my three sons to use in the garden and is perfect! We had a very similar Samba goal which has been outside for over 8 years and needed a replacement. Excellent value for money.
• An excellent large goal. My son loves it. Easy to assemble. Will provide hours of fun and shooting practise!
• Locking system is a must for competitive games and for kids who strike the ball hard. This is one the best goals around.
• Used in garden for kids football. I would recommend highly for 7's games in good size garden or down the park.
• This is the standard for youth league football...There is a reason for that !
• We bought these goals a few years ago. Very pleased with product hence our new order.
The Samba Match Goal come with the Samba Locking System as standard.
See our video below to find out more.
Our Samba Goals are despatched with DPD on a next day delivery service. (Total delivery time from placing order 1- 2 working days)
If a telephone number or email address is given, DPD will contact you on the day of delivery with a delivery time slot of 1 hour.
Take a look at the DPD video to see how it works.
Standard delivery to the UK mainland will be £4.95 for all order under £50. Free Delivery is offered on orders over £50 to UK mainland addresses.
Charges differ for delivery outside of UK mainland:
Northern Ireland £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Republic of Ireland £15.00 - 2 Day Service
Parts of Scotland £9.95 – 2 Day Service (includes postcodes FK17-28, G83, IV1-28, IV33-39, KW1-3, KW5-14, PA21-33, PA35-40, PH18-26, PH30-42, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27, KA28, KW15-17, PA20, PA34, PA41-48, PA60-78PH42-44, ZE1-3)
Isles of Scilly (TR21-25) £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Isle of Man £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Mark Harrod Steel and Aluminium Goals will be delivered within 10-15 working days, free of charge.
The Soccer Store operates a 365 day return policy, meaning you can return the product up to 1 full year after the purchase date. Please contact us at email@example.com
To return an item:
The item should be as new i.e. the same condition you received it in and fit for resale
Please returned in its original packaging with labels attached, where appropriate.
The product can be returned by the customer or a collection can be arranged by The Soccer Store (There may be charges for collection and delivery of such items.)
To avoid disappointment, football kit orders should be ordered online or confirmed by email or fax to ensure the brand, style, colour, size and personalization are all correct. Orders placed by telephone and not confirmed as above will be entirely at the customer’s risk.
*Please note, our returns policy does not apply to printed kit items.
If a product is not up to scratch, we’ll do everything we can to refund or replace your item(s). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SHORTAGES OR DAMAGES
We endeavour to rectify any delivery issues as quickly as possible. Take care to inspect your delivery upon arrival. Follow these steps:
i) Check the number of packs stated on the delivery note and compare with the number of packs you should receive. If these don’t match, please note the number of packs you received on the delivery note next to your signature.
ii) Check each package for damage and to ensure the contents is correct and your full order is present.
iii) Note any damage next to your signature on the delivery note.
Any shortages or damages within the packages must be reported to The Soccer Store immediately.
All goals come complete with a 12 month guarantee for any faulty parts – this includes Samba Goals.
Should the goal need to be returned through no fault of The Soccer Store, a £20 return fee will be charged, which covers collection and return charges. Any goals that are returned in an unfit state will result in a refund being denied.
Charges differ slightly for returns of Mark Harrod Steel and Aluminium Goals:
The cost of the original delivery will be charged back to the customer.
A restock charge of 20% of net value of the goals will be charged to the customer.
A return carriage will be charged for transportation back to the manufacturer.
Please call 01270 257892 or email email@example.com for help.