- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
Never buy another 8 x 4ft garden goal again. These sturdy football goals will withstand any shot you can kick at them. They have been designed for garden use and are quick and easy to assemble. As with all Samba goals they can be left outside all year round or easily transported for use elsewhere.
The Samba fun goals are made in the same way as all their other goals. The only difference is that these goals are constructed from recycled uPVC. Whilst this offers you a cost saving it does not compromise on the quality of the goal. The parts used for the Fun goals are of the same design, using the 68mm tubing used on all of the Samba Goals.
The goal measures 8ft in width and is 4ft in height, the depth of the goal is just over 4ft. This goal will fit nicely in to a small to medium size garden. If you are unsure of the size we recommend that you have a measure up in your garden with some garden canes.
The nets on these goals are UV resistant and will not rot. The goal comes complete with the net, a pack of Samba net clips, ground anchors and assembly instructions.
• Made in the UK by Samba Sports.
• Full 1 year – No quibble guarantee backed by The Soccer Store.
• Virtually Indestructible goal frame and net.
• Can be left outside all year round.
• Fully Portable. Up to 2 goals will fit in the average family sized car.
• Includes goal frame, net (yellow), clips and ground anchors.
• Non-Locking assembly.
• Goal despatched on a next working day service - Delivery 1 – 2 working days.
• 5 star customer service from the UKs biggest goal supplier.
• Priced per goal.
Goal size: 8ft wide x 4ft high x 50 ins deep.
2.44m wide x 1.22m high x 1.27m deep.
Take a look at our Samba Goal Guide for more help choosing your goal
Here’s what some of our customers say about the Samba 8 x 4 Fun Goal:
• It is plastic but seems very hard wearing and well made. I built it myself in about 20mins and I'm a 5'2 female! The kids love it and it’s a great size for them (age 2 and 5) a great price compared to the rubbish you get in the high street stores us for a similar price.
• Bought as a joint birthday present, has not yet been used but seems ideal for the job. Chose this over others due to great reviews on many websites.
• I have only just bought this goal post and net for my grandson’s birthday. It seems very sturdy and was relatively easy to assemble. All the reviews I read were good and an older grandson said they "were the best" when he saw them.
• A wonderful goal which is robust and will certainly last. Both I and my son love it and use it every day!! Don't even think about buying another or cheaper one, this is a bargain at this shop so snap one up, you wont regret it!!
• This goal is very strong. I have teenage boys that are putting it to the test. Easily assembled within 10 minutes. Great product.
• Product was easy to assemble and very robust. The kids love it.
* Free delivery on orders over £50.
Our Samba Goals are despatched with DPD on a next day delivery service. (Total delivery time from placing order 1- 2 working days)
If a telephone number or email address is given, DPD will contact you on the day of delivery with a delivery time slot of 1 hour.
Take a look at the DPD video to see how it works.
Standard delivery to the UK mainland will be £4.95 for all order under £50. Free Delivery is offered on orders over £50 to UK mainland addresses.
Charges differ for delivery outside of UK mainland:
Northern Ireland £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Republic of Ireland £15.00 - 2 Day Service
Parts of Scotland £9.95 – 2 Day Service (includes postcodes FK17-28, G83, IV1-28, IV33-39, KW1-3, KW5-14, PA21-33, PA35-40, PH18-26, PH30-42, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27, KA28, KW15-17, PA20, PA34, PA41-48, PA60-78PH42-44, ZE1-3)
Isles of Scilly (TR21-25) £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Isle of Man £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Mark Harrod Steel and Aluminium Goals will be delivered within 10-15 working days, free of charge.
The Soccer Store operates a 365 day return policy, meaning you can return the product up to 1 full year after the purchase date. Please contact us at email@example.com
To return an item:
The item should be as new i.e. the same condition you received it in and fit for resale
Please returned in its original packaging with labels attached, where appropriate.
The product can be returned by the customer or a collection can be arranged by The Soccer Store (There may be charges for collection and delivery of such items.)
To avoid disappointment, football kit orders should be ordered online or confirmed by email or fax to ensure the brand, style, colour, size and personalization are all correct. Orders placed by telephone and not confirmed as above will be entirely at the customer’s risk.
*Please note, our returns policy does not apply to printed kit items.
If a product is not up to scratch, we’ll do everything we can to refund or replace your item(s). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SHORTAGES OR DAMAGES
We endeavour to rectify any delivery issues as quickly as possible. Take care to inspect your delivery upon arrival. Follow these steps:
i) Check the number of packs stated on the delivery note and compare with the number of packs you should receive. If these don’t match, please note the number of packs you received on the delivery note next to your signature.
ii) Check each package for damage and to ensure the contents is correct and your full order is present.
iii) Note any damage next to your signature on the delivery note.
Any shortages or damages within the packages must be reported to The Soccer Store immediately.
All goals come complete with a 12 month guarantee for any faulty parts – this includes Samba Goals.
Should the goal need to be returned through no fault of The Soccer Store, a £20 return fee will be charged, which covers collection and return charges. Any goals that are returned in an unfit state will result in a refund being denied.
Charges differ slightly for returns of Mark Harrod Steel and Aluminium Goals:
The cost of the original delivery will be charged back to the customer.
A restock charge of 20% of net value of the goals will be charged to the customer.
A return carriage will be charged for transportation back to the manufacturer.
Please call 01270 257892 or email email@example.com for help.