- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
The 8ft x 4ft match goal is one of our most popular goals. This top of the range match goal will fit comfortably into a family sized garden. The match goals come with the unique Samba locking system as standard, ensuring that all of the parts stay locked together no matter how hard the shot is.
This is a genuine Samba goal made from 68mm high impact plastic. Samba Sports have been manufacturing portable garden goals in the UK for over 20 years. In recent years a lot of copies of the goals have emerged but in our opinion none match the quality of these goals.
As with all Samba goal posts it can be left out all year round. The football net supplied with the goal is rot proof and will last as long as the goal itself.
The goal measures 8ft wide by 4ft high and is 41.25 inches deep and comes complete with the goal net, net clips and ground anchors. It is very easy to assemble, the parts simple push and lock into place.
• 5-a-side football goals for junior use with locking system.
• Complies with all relevant British Standards.
• Suitable for league use.
• Constructed from uv resistant high impact 68mm diameter tubing.
• Weather proof - can be left outside in all weather conditions.
• Tested to: BS 8462:2005
• Match goal features include: Extended run-back, roof to the net and ground anchor positions clearly marked on the tubing.
• Comes complete with locking system, net, net clips and ground anchors.
• Price includes VAT & Free Delivery to UK Mainland (1-2 Working Days)
• Warranty 1 year.
• Priced per goal.
Goal Size 8ft wide x 4ft High
Depth of Goal: 41.25 inches
Take a look at our Samba Goal Guide for more help choosing your goal
Here is what some of our customers say about the Samba 8 x 4 Match Goal
• Excellent quality and easy to assemble. Glad we opted for the 8 x 4. We have an average size garden and they don't look too big but give enough area for the goalie to defend instead of just spanning the whole goal with their body. Our 5 year old son loves them and so do all the neighbours' kids (girls and boys ranging from 5 to 10 yrs old). I think we will get hours of fun with these and they look like they will last. Good to have an outdoor toy to keep the kids active.
• This is a super quality, easy to assemble product. Looks and feels like the type of professional equipment you would find in a football academy.
• This is the second Samba Match goal purchased. The first still looks as good as new after three years hard use by my several grandchildren. First class!
• Sturdy, easy to construct - no point wasting your money on a cheap one. Buy this for your son and you won't have to buy another!
All of the Samba match goals come with the unique locking system. See our video below to find out more.
Our Samba Goals are despatched with DPD on a next day delivery service. (Total delivery time from placing order 1- 2 working days)
If a telephone number or email address is given, DPD will contact you on the day of delivery with a delivery time slot of 1 hour.
Take a look at the DPD video to see how it works.
Standard delivery to the UK mainland will be £4.95 for all order under £50. Free Delivery is offered on orders over £50 to UK mainland addresses.
Charges differ for delivery outside of UK mainland:
Northern Ireland £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Republic of Ireland £15.00 - 2 Day Service
Parts of Scotland £9.95 – 2 Day Service (includes postcodes FK17-28, G83, IV1-28, IV33-39, KW1-3, KW5-14, PA21-33, PA35-40, PH18-26, PH30-42, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27, KA28, KW15-17, PA20, PA34, PA41-48, PA60-78PH42-44, ZE1-3)
Isles of Scilly (TR21-25) £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Isle of Man £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Mark Harrod Steel and Aluminium Goals will be delivered within 10-15 working days, free of charge.
The Soccer Store operates a 365 day return policy, meaning you can return the product up to 1 full year after the purchase date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To return an item:
The item should be as new i.e. the same condition you received it in and fit for resale
Please returned in its original packaging with labels attached, where appropriate.
The product can be returned by the customer or a collection can be arranged by The Soccer Store (There may be charges for collection and delivery of such items.)
To avoid disappointment, football kit orders should be ordered online or confirmed by email or fax to ensure the brand, style, colour, size and personalization are all correct. Orders placed by telephone and not confirmed as above will be entirely at the customer’s risk.
*Please note, our returns policy does not apply to printed kit items.
If a product is not up to scratch, we’ll do everything we can to refund or replace your item(s). Please contact email@example.com
SHORTAGES OR DAMAGES
We endeavour to rectify any delivery issues as quickly as possible. Take care to inspect your delivery upon arrival. Follow these steps:
i) Check the number of packs stated on the delivery note and compare with the number of packs you should receive. If these don’t match, please note the number of packs you received on the delivery note next to your signature.
ii) Check each package for damage and to ensure the contents is correct and your full order is present.
iii) Note any damage next to your signature on the delivery note.
Any shortages or damages within the packages must be reported to The Soccer Store immediately.
All goals come complete with a 12 month guarantee for any faulty parts – this includes Samba Goals.
Should the goal need to be returned through no fault of The Soccer Store, a £20 return fee will be charged, which covers collection and return charges. Any goals that are returned in an unfit state will result in a refund being denied.
Charges differ slightly for returns of Mark Harrod Steel and Aluminium Goals:
The cost of the original delivery will be charged back to the customer.
A restock charge of 20% of net value of the goals will be charged to the customer.
A return carriage will be charged for transportation back to the manufacturer.
Please call 01270 257892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.