Great for garden
My 8 year old put it together before I got back from work. Needed some help with the net but otherwise did it on his own. And seems really good quality, pretty robust.
Perfect size for my 9 year old son. gives him the confidence to dive and reach for the shot knowing he can easily reach the cross bar. Even in the first week you can see the developments and confidence in goal. the 6ft high goal would be too big so this is the ideal bridging size goal for him.
My grandson and I use it in the garden, he is six and it is the perfect size for him.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
The 2.5m x 1.5m Samba Football Goal is a new product from Samba Sports and fills a gap between the 8 x 4ft goal and the 8 x 6ft goal.
The goal has been manufactured to the build quality of the Match Goal range from high impact 68mm diameter uPVC. It comes with the Samba locking system and will take the hardest that you can kick at it.
It easy to assemble, the parts simply slide together and click and lock into place. The goal net supplied is then clipped around the frame. Like all Samba Goals the frame and net are 100% weatherproof and can be left outdoors all year round.
The goal measures 2.5m wide and is 1.5m high and comes complete with a Samba net, net clips and ground anchors.
• Samba locking system, to ensure that all parts stay together during play.
• A quality product manufactured in the United Kingdom.
• Constructed from high impact 68mm diameter tubing.
• Tested to: BS 8462:2005 New features include:
• Extended run-back, roof to the net and ground anchor positions clearly marked on the tubing.
• Comes complete with locking system, net, net clips and ground anchors.
• Price includes VAT & Free Delivery to UK Mainland (1-2 Working Days)
• Warranty 1 year.
• Priced per goal.
Take a look at our Samba Goal Guide for more help choosing your goal
Here is what our customers say about the Samba 2.5 x 1.5 Match Goal
• Very easy to assemble. You get what you pay for. There are cheaper goals out there but the quality of this shows through.
• Strong build, takes a hammering from my son who has a stronger than usual hoof on him. Looks the business in the garden. If I had floodlights I doubt my boy would ever come in!
• Very sturdy product which is why I was happy to pay a little more. Very happy with it. Use it in he garden and I stands up well to mine and my sons constant use. Would reccomend this goal.
• Great quality strong garden goal. I would always buy the Samba brand, it will not need replacing like so many other brands. Our other Samba Goal has lasted 4 years on a wild and windy moor and still going strong after much use and out in all weathers. Great for any age child- mine are 9.
• We bought the goal for our 6yr old son who has been practising with a leather ball and broken other goals we have bought. I would recommend this goal to everyone, families, soccer schools etc. who use leather footballs. The goal is really sturdy, strong and easy to put together- I wish we had bought this goal first instead of wasting money on cheaper goals that just don't last.
• Perfect size for my 9 year old son. gives him the confidence to dive and reach for the shot knowing he can easily reach the cross bar. Even in the first week you can see the developments and confidence in goal. the 6ft high goal would be too big so this is the ideal bridging size goal for him.
• Great goal and good size seems very sturdy. Took about 15 mins to put together my son plays hours of football every day hopefully it will stand the test of time. Great buy my son loves it.
The 2.5m x 1.5m Samba Match Goal comes with the unique Samba Locking System.
See our video below to find out more.
Our Samba Goals are despatched with DPD on a next day delivery service. (Total delivery time from placing order 1- 2 working days)
If a telephone number or email address is given, DPD will contact you on the day of delivery with a delivery time slot of 1 hour.
Take a look at the DPD video to see how it works.
Standard delivery to the UK mainland will be £4.95 for all order under £50. Free Delivery is offered on orders over £50 to UK mainland addresses.
Charges differ for delivery outside of UK mainland:
Northern Ireland £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Republic of Ireland £15.00 - 2 Day Service
Parts of Scotland £9.95 – 2 Day Service (includes postcodes FK17-28, G83, IV1-28, IV33-39, KW1-3, KW5-14, PA21-33, PA35-40, PH18-26, PH30-42, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27, KA28, KW15-17, PA20, PA34, PA41-48, PA60-78PH42-44, ZE1-3)
Isles of Scilly (TR21-25) £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Isle of Man £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Mark Harrod Steel and Aluminium Goals will be delivered within 10-15 working days, free of charge.
The Soccer Store operates a 365 day return policy, meaning you can return the product up to 1 full year after the purchase date. Please contact us at email@example.com
To return an item:
The item should be as new i.e. the same condition you received it in and fit for resale
Please returned in its original packaging with labels attached, where appropriate.
The product can be returned by the customer or a collection can be arranged by The Soccer Store (There may be charges for collection and delivery of such items.)
To avoid disappointment, football kit orders should be ordered online or confirmed by email or fax to ensure the brand, style, colour, size and personalization are all correct. Orders placed by telephone and not confirmed as above will be entirely at the customer’s risk.
*Please note, our returns policy does not apply to printed kit items.
If a product is not up to scratch, we’ll do everything we can to refund or replace your item(s). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SHORTAGES OR DAMAGES
We endeavour to rectify any delivery issues as quickly as possible. Take care to inspect your delivery upon arrival. Follow these steps:
i) Check the number of packs stated on the delivery note and compare with the number of packs you should receive. If these don’t match, please note the number of packs you received on the delivery note next to your signature.
ii) Check each package for damage and to ensure the contents is correct and your full order is present.
iii) Note any damage next to your signature on the delivery note.
Any shortages or damages within the packages must be reported to The Soccer Store immediately.
All goals come complete with a 12 month guarantee for any faulty parts – this includes Samba Goals.
Should the goal need to be returned through no fault of The Soccer Store, a £20 return fee will be charged, which covers collection and return charges. Any goals that are returned in an unfit state will result in a refund being denied.
Charges differ slightly for returns of Mark Harrod Steel and Aluminium Goals:
The cost of the original delivery will be charged back to the customer.
A restock charge of 20% of net value of the goals will be charged to the customer.
A return carriage will be charged for transportation back to the manufacturer.
Please call 01270 257892 or email email@example.com for help.