- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
This 6 x 4 Football Goal is New to Samba with black UPVC Tubing. It is the ideal starter goal for the younger future football star. Made from the same high impact material as the larger goals and supplied with the Samba Locking System, making the goal safe and very strong.
The goal measures 6ft wide and 4ft high and runs back just over 3ft. The 68mm high impact tubing used on the goal frame make it virtually indestructible. Like all Samba football goals it can be left outside for 365 days of the year. The net is rot resistant and will last as long as the goal.
These are the original Samba Goals. Don’t be fooled by the many copies of these goals that are being sold on the high street and internet. These are the original garden goals. They have been in manufacture by Samba Sports in the UK for over 20 years and are used by league football clubs, schools and colleges throughout the UK.
The goal comes supplied with the complete frame, with locking parts, the goal net, ground anchors and net clips.
• Made in the UK by Samba Sports.
• Full 12 month no quibble guarantee.
• Samba Locking system ensures goal doesn't come apart during play.
• Ultra Strong goal frame made from 68mm High Impact UPVC.
• Heavy duty goal net.
• Fully Portable up to 2 goals will fit in the average family sized car.
• Includes goal frame, net, clips and ground anchors.
• Goal despatched on a next working day service - Delivery 1 – 2 working days.
• 5 star customer service from the UKs biggest goal supplier.
• Priced per goal.
Goal complies to:
BSEN 71-3:1995 Incorp. Amend. No.1
Goal size: 6ft wide x 4ft high x 3ft 3ins deep.
1.83m wide x 1.22m high x 0.99m deep.
Take a look at our Samba Goal Guide for more help choosing your goal
Here is what some of our customers say about the Samba 6 x 4 Football Goal:
• I bought this for my 7 year old who has a very hard kick and has destroyed many other goals. It' was quick and easy to assemble and seems very sturdy. It us early days but the goal has already had a good battering and is holding up well!!
• Perfect size for our 4 year old grandson (and garden) and looks like it will last him a few years! Obviously not too difficult to erect as my daughter did it herself while her husband was at work (with the helpful advice of said 4 year old).
• My boys love these goals. They are strong and robust and made to last. Much better than other goalposts you can buy on the high street. The locking system ensures that the goal stays together.
• Used for private use in the back garden and lots of friends have already asked where I purchased the goal. I have passed on The Soccer Store details with confidence that friends will be happy.
* Free delivery on orders over £50.
The 6 x 4 Samba Goal comes with the locking system. .
See our video below to find out more.
Our Samba Goals are despatched with DPD on a next day delivery service. (Total delivery time from placing order 1- 2 working days)
If a telephone number or email address is given, DPD will contact you on the day of delivery with a delivery time slot of 1 hour.
Take a look at the DPD video to see how it works.
Standard delivery to the UK mainland will be £4.95 for all order under £50. Free Delivery is offered on orders over £50 to UK mainland addresses.
Charges differ for delivery outside of UK mainland:
Northern Ireland £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Republic of Ireland £15.00 - 2 Day Service
Parts of Scotland £9.95 – 2 Day Service (includes postcodes FK17-28, G83, IV1-28, IV33-39, KW1-3, KW5-14, PA21-33, PA35-40, PH18-26, PH30-42, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27, KA28, KW15-17, PA20, PA34, PA41-48, PA60-78PH42-44, ZE1-3)
Isles of Scilly (TR21-25) £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Isle of Man £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Mark Harrod Steel and Aluminium Goals will be delivered within 10-15 working days, free of charge.
The Soccer Store operates a 365 day return policy, meaning you can return the product up to 1 full year after the purchase date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To return an item:
The item should be as new i.e. the same condition you received it in and fit for resale
Please returned in its original packaging with labels attached, where appropriate.
The product can be returned by the customer or a collection can be arranged by The Soccer Store (There may be charges for collection and delivery of such items.)
To avoid disappointment, football kit orders should be ordered online or confirmed by email or fax to ensure the brand, style, colour, size and personalization are all correct. Orders placed by telephone and not confirmed as above will be entirely at the customer’s risk.
*Please note, our returns policy does not apply to printed kit items.
If a product is not up to scratch, we’ll do everything we can to refund or replace your item(s). Please contact email@example.com
SHORTAGES OR DAMAGES
We endeavour to rectify any delivery issues as quickly as possible. Take care to inspect your delivery upon arrival. Follow these steps:
i) Check the number of packs stated on the delivery note and compare with the number of packs you should receive. If these don’t match, please note the number of packs you received on the delivery note next to your signature.
ii) Check each package for damage and to ensure the contents is correct and your full order is present.
iii) Note any damage next to your signature on the delivery note.
Any shortages or damages within the packages must be reported to The Soccer Store immediately.
All goals come complete with a 12 month guarantee for any faulty parts – this includes Samba Goals.
Should the goal need to be returned through no fault of The Soccer Store, a £20 return fee will be charged, which covers collection and return charges. Any goals that are returned in an unfit state will result in a refund being denied.
Charges differ slightly for returns of Mark Harrod Steel and Aluminium Goals:
The cost of the original delivery will be charged back to the customer.
A restock charge of 20% of net value of the goals will be charged to the customer.
A return carriage will be charged for transportation back to the manufacturer.
Please call 01270 257892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.