Samba 12ft x 4ft Match Goal Posts
- Constructed from high impact uPVC with heavy duty corners for added strength.
- Extended run-back roof to the net and ground anchor positions clearly marked on the tubing.
- Features Samba Locking system ensuring that the parts stay locked together during play.
- Maintenance Free and weatherproof. Can be left outside for 365 days of the year.
- Complete goal comes with locking system, net, net clips and ground anchors.
5-a-side football goals for adult or junior use, with locking system. Complies with all relevant British Standards. Suitable for league use. Constructed from high impact 68mm diameter tubing. Tested to: BS 8462:2005.
New features include: Extended run-back, roof to the net and ground anchor positions clearly marked on the tubing.
This goal is available with the Samba goal locking system for easy assembly and sturdiness.
When the goal is assembled the joining pieces click and lock into place. One part will have a button on a spring and the adjoining part as a hole. As the two pieces are pushed together the button pops out of the hole and the parts lock together. The parts can easily be dismantled by simply pushing down the locking button.
The locking system is a great advantage when moving the goal around. Dragging the goal posts will not cause any of the parts to come adrift.
- 12ft wide x 4ft high, Depth 3ft 4inches.
- Suitable for School/Clubs or as a garden goal.
- Suitable for both children and adults.
- Weight: 12kg.
Samba goals are a quality product. I have used them before and would use them again.
Used for a fun football day at the den. Goals are very strong.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on orders over £150.00 Standard UK Delivery (1-2 working days)*
£5.95 Orders on orders under £150.00 Standard UK Delivery (1-2 working days)*
*UK Mainland postcode restrictions apply.
Full delivery & returns information can be found here
Customer QuestionsIs it suitable and heavy enough for artificial grass?Yes, all of the Samba Goals can be used on artificial grass. It is best to use sandbags Deluxe Sandbag (thesoccerstore.co.uk) to anchor the goals in place when using them on hard surfaces.