Samba 16ft x 7ft Match Goal
- Features heavy duty corners which are 80% thicker than competitor goals. Essential for a 16ft wide to reduce crossbar dip.
- Built with robust uPVC that will withstand any shot you can fire at it. Used in schools colleges and top flight football academies including Manchester United Arsenal Chelsea and Everton.
- This Samba Football Goal conforms to British Safety Standards leaving you in the knowledge that its users will always be safe.
- The weather proof frame and rot resistant net made from 2.5mm Polyethylene means that the goal can be left outside all year round.
- The 16 x 7ft match goal has the original Samba Locking system ensuring that the parts stay locked together during play.
- Goal includes high impact frame with locking system net, net clips and ground anchors.
The Samba 16 x 7ft Match Goal is the FA official size goal for 9-a-side football. It has been tested to the British SafetyStandard BS 8462:2005+A2:2012. This goal is used across the UK for club and school football but can also be used in large family gardens. n our opinion these are the best 9v9 portable football goals on the market.They are manufactured in the UK by Samba Sports who have been supplying goals to pro and amateur clubs for over 20 years.
The goals are made from 68mm high impact uPVC making them strong, robust and reliable. They can be left outside all year round. The football nets supplied with these goals are made fromrot resistant twine and are completely weather resistant.
The Match Goal design differs from the standard Samba Goals as these goals have a top runback forming a roof to the net at the top of the goal. They are also slightly larger in depth making them sturdier in play.
The goals are easily assembled and can be quickly taken down after games if required and storedaway in the carry bag supplied. It will fit in the average family car, either in the boot with one of the rear seats folded down or in the rear of the car across the back seats.
This goal is available with the Samba goal locking system for easy assembly and sturdiness.
When the goal is assembled the joining pieces click and lock into place. One part will have a button on a spring and the adjoining part as a hole. As the two pieces are pushed together the button pops out of the hole and the parts lock together. The parts can easily be dismantled by simply pushing down the locking button.
The locking system is a great advantage when moving the goal around. Dragging the goal posts will not cause any of the parts to come adrift.
- 16ft wide and 7ft high, Depth 72 inches.
- FA recommended size for 9-a-side games.
- Suitable for large gardens.
- Recommended for 12 to 18 year olds for practice.
- Box Size: 130 x 37 x 37cms.
- Weight: 22kgs.
My U12s kids team use the goals regularly for training. Very good quality. My eldest sons also play, they are 23 and 25 and have hit the framework with very hard shots and the goals did not crack like other goals that we have bought previously.
Bought for my son in the garden as he has moved up to 9 aside... Same as we use on a Saturday, match quality and you can leave them up all year which is great. Really sturdy for a goal you can put up and take down.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on orders over £150.00 Standard UK Delivery (1-2 working days)*
£5.95 Orders on orders under £150.00 Standard UK Delivery (1-2 working days)*
*UK Mainland postcode restrictions apply.
Full delivery & returns information can be found here
Customer QuestionsNo Questions
MH 16ft X 7ft Aluminium Football Goal - 80mm Diameter Frame.As low as £415.00