Mitre Impel One - New 2024 Ball
- Best Selling Mitre training football at a cost that is sure to be attractive to Grass Roots Football Clubs
- Premium feel - Constructed with soft touch foam and moulded grooves, ensuring consistent flight and reliability while you play.
- New and improved - 6 panel configuration increases durability by 10% compared to the previous model.
- Available in size 3, 4 and 5 with the choice of 4 colours. White/Silver, White/Blue, White/Green and Yellow/Black.
- Suitable for Grass, 3G or Astroturf surfaces.
- Available in various colourways
The New Mitre Impel Training Balls are sure to be a hit on training grounds throughout the UK. The quality of the Impel goes up another level with this new football. Although this is the base level training ball from Mitre it lacks nothing in quality and is great value for money.
The new 6 panel construction ensures that it retains shape consistently during play and in flight. The foam backing means that the ball has a soft touch feel and gives youngsters control with their touch when dribbling or passing and confidence when heading the ball.
The new Impel is constructed with an abrasive proof outer which Mitre say “gives enhanced grip and control” Mitre have gone back to their roots with the design of this ball opting for the simplicity of the Delta Logo on a plain background and original Mitre logo. The ball is available in a selection of colours. The Impel footballs are available in 3 sizes. Size 3 for 6 to 9-year-old kids, Size 4 for 9 to 14-year olds and Size 5 for adults.
The balls can be used on all outdoor surfaces including grass, 3 and 4G and astroturf.
The new Impels delivers a lot for the price and in our opinion is the best training ball around. Training footballs have moved on greatly in the last 5 years and this new ball is sure to impress. The Impel has always been a best seller, Mitre have invested a lot of time and effort in this ball, the technology involved in this entry level training ball defies the price.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on orders over £150.00 Standard UK Delivery (1-2 working days)*
£5.95 Orders on orders under £150.00 Standard UK Delivery (1-2 working days)*
*UK Mainland postcode restrictions apply.
Full delivery & returns information can be found here
Customer QuestionsNo Questions