- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
The 12ft high x 6ft wide goals are the FA official size for mini-soccer 7-a-side games played in league matches and school games. The goals are used by under 7s upwards. The 12 x 6ft Fun Goal would fit into a slightly larger garden and would probably be the only size goal you will ever need.
Although Samba Sports manufacture a larger goal in the 16 x 7ft Match Goal this can only be accommodated into very large gardens and paddocks.
The 12 x 6 Fun Goals are made from recycled uPVC which offer a cost saving over the Samba 12 x 6 Multi-Goal and 12 x 6 Match Goal. However this does not mean that the Fun Goal is an inferior product. The goalposts are made from the same parts as the 12 x 6 non-locking multi-goal. The net is exactly the same as the multi-goal as are the clips and ground anchors.
This is one of our most popular garden goals and can be used by all age groups.
As with all Samba Goals it is weather resistant and does not need to be taken down during the winter months. The net is also weather resistant and can be left on the goal frame all year round.
It is possible to use this goal as an 8ft wide x 6ft high goal by removing one section from the crossbar and one section from the bottom of the goal. It doesn’t come with an 8 x 6ft net but the 12 x 6ft net could be used and wrapped around the frame at the sides, or an 8 x 6ft net bought to make a neater solution.
• UK Made Goal – By Samba Sports
• No quibble 12 month guarantee.
• Virtually Indestructible goal frame and super strong net.
• Can be left outdoors all year round.
• Portable goal – Fits in the average sized family car.
• Includes goal frame, net, clips and ground anchors.
• Non-Locking assembly.
• Goal despatched on a next working day service - Delivery 1 – 2 working days.
• 5 star customer service from the UKs largest portable goal supplier.
• Priced per goal.
Goal size: 12ft wide x 6ft high x 50" deep.
3.66m wide x 1.83m high x 1.27m deep.
Goal frame: 68mm in diameter
Take a look at our Samba Goal Guide for more help choosing your goal
Here’s what some of our customers say about the Samba 12 x 6 Fun Goal
• I haven't set the Samba goal up yet, I know what to expect as my son's use these at training for their teams. They are sturdy and well built, we've tried many other goals and they just don't stand up to being used by my 2 boys aged 7 and 11. I would say if your child is 6+ its worth investing in the Samba goals, they are durable too so will last.
• Ordered the 12 x 6 Samba goal posts for my 9 year old son. I have used samba goals for the last 3 years and I am extremely impressed with their quality and would recommend them to anyone with a 'football' mad son. The last goals have been in the garden continuously for the last 3 years and are still in really good condition.
• A very good quality goal, easy to assemble and very sturdy. I bought it for my two young football mad nephews and set it up on a field outside their house, their friends were soon flocking round for a kick-about, and having hours of fun!
• Bought as Birthday present for 12 year old son. He and elder sister assembled it themselves. Seems very sturdy.
• Fantastic product the 12 x 6 fun goal is and very robust and easy to assemble/ great delivery service arrived 2 days after order placed.
Our Samba Goals are despatched with DPD on a next day delivery service. (Total delivery time from placing order 1- 2 working days)
If a telephone number or email address is given, DPD will contact you on the day of delivery with a delivery time slot of 1 hour.
Take a look at the DPD video to see how it works.
Standard delivery to the UK mainland will be £4.95 for all order under £50. Free Delivery is offered on orders over £50 to UK mainland addresses.
Charges differ for delivery outside of UK mainland:
Northern Ireland £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Republic of Ireland £15.00 - 2 Day Service
Parts of Scotland £9.95 – 2 Day Service (includes postcodes FK17-28, G83, IV1-28, IV33-39, KW1-3, KW5-14, PA21-33, PA35-40, PH18-26, PH30-42, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27, KA28, KW15-17, PA20, PA34, PA41-48, PA60-78PH42-44, ZE1-3)
Isles of Scilly (TR21-25) £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Isle of Man £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Mark Harrod Steel and Aluminium Goals will be delivered within 10-15 working days, free of charge.
The Soccer Store operates a 365 day return policy, meaning you can return the product up to 1 full year after the purchase date. Please contact us at email@example.com
To return an item:
The item should be as new i.e. the same condition you received it in and fit for resale
Please returned in its original packaging with labels attached, where appropriate.
The product can be returned by the customer or a collection can be arranged by The Soccer Store (There may be charges for collection and delivery of such items.)
To avoid disappointment, football kit orders should be ordered online or confirmed by email or fax to ensure the brand, style, colour, size and personalization are all correct. Orders placed by telephone and not confirmed as above will be entirely at the customer’s risk.
*Please note, our returns policy does not apply to printed kit items.
If a product is not up to scratch, we’ll do everything we can to refund or replace your item(s). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SHORTAGES OR DAMAGES
We endeavour to rectify any delivery issues as quickly as possible. Take care to inspect your delivery upon arrival. Follow these steps:
i) Check the number of packs stated on the delivery note and compare with the number of packs you should receive. If these don’t match, please note the number of packs you received on the delivery note next to your signature.
ii) Check each package for damage and to ensure the contents is correct and your full order is present.
iii) Note any damage next to your signature on the delivery note.
Any shortages or damages within the packages must be reported to The Soccer Store immediately.
All goals come complete with a 12 month guarantee for any faulty parts – this includes Samba Goals.
Should the goal need to be returned through no fault of The Soccer Store, a £20 return fee will be charged, which covers collection and return charges. Any goals that are returned in an unfit state will result in a refund being denied.
Charges differ slightly for returns of Mark Harrod Steel and Aluminium Goals:
The cost of the original delivery will be charged back to the customer.
A restock charge of 20% of net value of the goals will be charged to the customer.
A return carriage will be charged for transportation back to the manufacturer.
Please call 01270 257892 or email email@example.com for help.