Samba 12ft x 6ft Match Football Goal
- 68mm diameter high impact parts and heavy duty corners which are 80% thicker than competitors. This is essential on 12ft wide goals to prevent dip in the crossbar.
- The Samba 12 x 6ft Match goal is the FA recommended size for 7-a-side Mini Soccer. Used by Football Academies including Manchester United Arsenal Chelsea and Everton.
- If it does not carry the Samba Badge then it’s not a Samba Goal. Samba Football Goals have been setting the standard in portable goals for the last 25 years.
- The Samba 12 x 6 Match Goal conforms to BSi safety standard BS8462:2005 ensuring your child’s safety at all times.
- Premium quality goal for home use in medium to large gardens. Easy to assemble and take down with the original Samba locking system.
- Portable goal complete with carry bag. Includes high impact goal frame with locking parts net net clips and ground anchors.
This virtually indestructible goal frame is manufactured from 68mm diameter High Impact UPVC. It’s therefore one of the sturdiest goals you can find. A lot of our customers comment on its robustness and all-round quality. They are completely weatherproof and can therefore be left outside all year round.
The nets are made from UV resistant Polyethylene 2.5mm twine and are very hard-wearing.
Samba goals are a quality British product made in the UK. So much so they come with a full 12 months no quibble guarantee.
The Samba Match Goals are the FA recommended goals for league use.
The main difference between the Samba Match Goal and the standard Samba Multi-Goal is the run back at the top of the goal, forming a roof to the net and the extended run-back at the bottom of the goal, giving the goal more depth and making it sturdier. The match goals all come with the locking system as standard.
Samba Goals have been around since 1993. The company is based in Colne, Lancashire and all of the goals are still made in the here in the UK.
This goal is available with the Samba goal locking system for easy assembly and sturdiness.
When the goal is assembled the joining pieces click and lock into place. One part will have a button on a spring and the adjoining part as a hole. As the two pieces are pushed together the button pops out of the hole and the parts lock together. The parts can easily be dismantled by simply pushing down the locking button.
The locking system is a great advantage when moving the goal around. Dragging the goal posts will not cause any of the parts to come adrift.
- 12ft wide x 6ft high, Depth 60 inches
- FA recommended size for 7-a-side games
- Perfect for medium to large gardens, say 24ft x 60ft
- Recommended for 11 to 16 year olds for practice
- Box Size: 125 x 35 x 30cms
- Weight: 15kgs
"An excellent large football goal. My son loves it. Easy to assemble. Will provide hours of fun and shooting practise"
This was brought for my three sons to use in the garden and is perfect! We had a very similar Samba goal which has been outside for over 8 years and needed a replacement. Excellent value for money.
"Used in garden for kids football. I would recommend highly for 7's games in good size garden or down the park"
This is the standard for youth league football...There is a reason for that !
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on orders over £100.00 Standard UK Delivery (1-2 working days)*
£4.95 Orders on orders under £100.00 Standard UK Delivery (1-2 working days)*
*UK Mainland postcode restrictions apply.
Full delivery & returns information can be found here
Samba Fold-a-Goal - 4 in 1 goalAs low as £0.00
Samba / Mitre Playfast Folding GoalAs low as £99.95
MH 12ft X 6ft Aluminium Football Goal - 80mm Diameter FrameAs low as £289.99
Samba 16ft x 7ft Match Goal£179.95 RRP £235.99 Save £56.04