- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
The 8ft x 4ft Home Goal is the original Samba garden goal. It has been in production for over 20 years with just a few minor improvements along the way. Although there are many copies of this goal for sale on the high street and the internet, in our opinion none of them come close to the original Samba goal. These goals have really stood the test of time.
The Samba 8 x 4ft Home Goal is one of our most popular garden goals for younger players. It is the ideal size for a family sized garden. This goal is available with or without the Samba locking system. The locking system will ensure that all of the parts will always stay locked together during play.
The home goal is unbreakable and constructed from 68mm high impact uPVC. It can be left outside all year round. The net is weather resistant and rot proof and will last as long as the goal.
• UK Made Goalposts.
• No quibble 12 month guarantee.
• Ultra Strong goal frame made from 68mm High Impact UPVC.
• Heavy duty goal net.
• Fully Portable up to 2 goals will fit in the average family sized car.
• Includes goal frame, net (yellow), clips and ground anchors.
• Option of Locking or Non-Locking assembly.
• Goal despatched on a next working day service - Delivery 1 – 2 working days.
• 5 star customer service from the UKs largest portable goal supplier.
• Priced per goal.
Goal complies to:
BSEN 71-3:1995 Incorp. Amend. No.1
Goal size: 8ft wide x 4ft high x 50ins deep.
2.44m wide x 1.22m high x 1.27m deep.
Take a look at our Samba Goal Guide for more help choosing your goal
Here is what some of our customers say about the Samba 8 x 4 Goal
• Ordered the Samba 8 x 4 goal for the church youth club I help run. Simple to put together, great quality, used by over 80 kids on a Friday night - these really are the business. Partly disassembled after use for storage which is a 30 second process. Can't recommend highly enough. Andy - The Zone Youth Club, Sawbridgeworth
• Fantastic product, I cannot recommend it enough. I have looked at a few goals, all mostly under £30 and to be honest they all didn't have that good reviews and looked very flimsy. If you have a son 9yrs + who has a strong right foot, then do not go for the cheaper options, it will not last. This is worth every penny, take my advice, spending that little extra and buy once.
• Ideal for the intended use, football in the back garden with very boisterous kids. Well made, look much better than what they are replacing, and perform very well in use.
• Very good quality. Buying cheaper has proved more expensive in the long run. 11 and 9 year olds love it!
• Robust goal for kids and adults alike. Good for a medium sized garden. Assembly really easy and locks together really well...
* Free delivery on orders over £50.
The Samba 8 x 4 Home Goal is available with the locking system. Please choose this option if required.
See our video below to find out more.
Our Samba Goals are despatched with DPD on a next day delivery service. (Total delivery time from placing order 1- 2 working days)
If a telephone number or email address is given, DPD will contact you on the day of delivery with a delivery time slot of 1 hour.
Take a look at the DPD video to see how it works.
Standard delivery to the UK mainland will be £4.95 for all order under £50. Free Delivery is offered on orders over £50 to UK mainland addresses.
Charges differ for delivery outside of UK mainland:
Northern Ireland £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Republic of Ireland £15.00 - 2 Day Service
Parts of Scotland £9.95 – 2 Day Service (includes postcodes FK17-28, G83, IV1-28, IV33-39, KW1-3, KW5-14, PA21-33, PA35-40, PH18-26, PH30-42, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27, KA28, KW15-17, PA20, PA34, PA41-48, PA60-78PH42-44, ZE1-3)
Isles of Scilly (TR21-25) £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Isle of Man £9.95 - 2 Day Service
Mark Harrod Steel and Aluminium Goals will be delivered within 10-15 working days, free of charge.
The Soccer Store operates a 365 day return policy, meaning you can return the product up to 1 full year after the purchase date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To return an item:
The item should be as new i.e. the same condition you received it in and fit for resale
Please returned in its original packaging with labels attached, where appropriate.
The product can be returned by the customer or a collection can be arranged by The Soccer Store (There may be charges for collection and delivery of such items.)
To avoid disappointment, football kit orders should be ordered online or confirmed by email or fax to ensure the brand, style, colour, size and personalization are all correct. Orders placed by telephone and not confirmed as above will be entirely at the customer’s risk.
*Please note, our returns policy does not apply to printed kit items.
If a product is not up to scratch, we’ll do everything we can to refund or replace your item(s). Please contact email@example.com
SHORTAGES OR DAMAGES
We endeavour to rectify any delivery issues as quickly as possible. Take care to inspect your delivery upon arrival. Follow these steps:
i) Check the number of packs stated on the delivery note and compare with the number of packs you should receive. If these don’t match, please note the number of packs you received on the delivery note next to your signature.
ii) Check each package for damage and to ensure the contents is correct and your full order is present.
iii) Note any damage next to your signature on the delivery note.
Any shortages or damages within the packages must be reported to The Soccer Store immediately.
All goals come complete with a 12 month guarantee for any faulty parts – this includes Samba Goals.
Should the goal need to be returned through no fault of The Soccer Store, a £20 return fee will be charged, which covers collection and return charges. Any goals that are returned in an unfit state will result in a refund being denied.
Charges differ slightly for returns of Mark Harrod Steel and Aluminium Goals:
The cost of the original delivery will be charged back to the customer.
A restock charge of 20% of net value of the goals will be charged to the customer.
A return carriage will be charged for transportation back to the manufacturer.
Please call 01270 257892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.